"The future isn't written in stone. We each make our own destiny." - Wes Collins (Power Rangers Time Force) Till today, Time Force has been the PR series that left the deepest impact in my life. The characters and plot are simply awesome. The story begins in a utopian-like future, in the year 3000, where all criminals have been captured, except for one - Ransik. Alex, the Time Force red ranger, finally manages to capture Ransik, but one mistake changes history, literally. Assisted by his daughter and accomplices, Ransik breaks free while being transported to jail by Jen, Lucas, Katie and Trip. In a final showdown with Ransik, Alex is struck down, Ransik and his gang escape to the year 2001 and Jen (Alex's fiance) makes a promise to Alex to capture Ransik. Together with her team, Jen, Lucas, Katie and Trip chase after Ransik into the past, where they are outnumbered by the robot army. Soon, they cross paths with Wes, a good fighter who offers them...
Hi, I only happened to see your blog cos' I was searching on galactik football and they brought me to your blog. Bu to inform you, I have checked on numerous websites, and they said that more energy is needed to convert the screen to black, because to block the light passing through(to make the pixel black), a charge has to be applied, and Blackle uses thousands of charges for every pixel, so Blackle is actually using more energy than Google. But I don't mind if you don't believe or don't wanna switch back to Google. It's just for your info, and I can't guarantee it's absolutely totally true either.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. Interesting... I didn't know that. But just to let you know, I've switched back to Google because of the additional tools available. But I'll continue to use dark backgrounds (because it's easier on my eyes) until I find conclusive proof to the matter.
ReplyDelete