Neopets returns under new management, and I am glad. Once plagued by poor customer service, Neopets became a huge turn-off and I was reluctant to return after having lost access to mine for over a decade. Fortunately, have been able to recover my account with all of my possessions intact this month. With several of the classic games and user interface being updated, it seems to be a promising new era. There are now daily and weekly quests to keep you going. For now, it seems I have more reason to go back to Neopets other than the annual Christmas advent calendar events. == Update: I finally won over the king, thanks to tips from Neopians on Reddit who scored A+. After submitting the same phrase over and over again, my success occurred some time between 10.03am - 10.05am (NST). Wise Old King King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... "The last thing anyone needs is friends like the heart of a flock of bashful Anubis," you state astutely. He ponders all that...
Hi, I only happened to see your blog cos' I was searching on galactik football and they brought me to your blog. Bu to inform you, I have checked on numerous websites, and they said that more energy is needed to convert the screen to black, because to block the light passing through(to make the pixel black), a charge has to be applied, and Blackle uses thousands of charges for every pixel, so Blackle is actually using more energy than Google. But I don't mind if you don't believe or don't wanna switch back to Google. It's just for your info, and I can't guarantee it's absolutely totally true either.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. Interesting... I didn't know that. But just to let you know, I've switched back to Google because of the additional tools available. But I'll continue to use dark backgrounds (because it's easier on my eyes) until I find conclusive proof to the matter.
ReplyDelete