Surprisingly, till today, the term 'shipping' is still relatively unknown in my social circles and community. Watch the following videos to get acquainted with one aspect of fandom life.
Neopets returns under new management, and I am glad. Once plagued by poor customer service, Neopets became a huge turn-off and I was reluctant to return after having lost access to mine for over a decade. Fortunately, have been able to recover my account with all of my possessions intact this month. With several of the classic games and user interface being updated, it seems to be a promising new era. There are now daily and weekly quests to keep you going. For now, it seems I have more reason to go back to Neopets other than the annual Christmas advent calendar events. == Update: I finally won over the king, thanks to tips from Neopians on Reddit who scored A+. After submitting the same phrase over and over again, my success occurred some time between 10.03am - 10.05am (NST). Wise Old King King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... "The last thing anyone needs is friends like the heart of a flock of bashful Anubis," you state astutely. He ponders all that...
Comments
Post a Comment
Got salt?