Crazy - but freaking brilliant.

I just came across some awesome Royai fics and had to repost it.

“If every single stupid plan I’ve ever come up with to get them together has failed, then logically, a plan to break them up will also fail, effectively getting them together.”

There was another pause. Then Breda laughed heartily and pushed back from his desk. “That – That’s so crazy it might actually work.”

“Brilliant, isn’t it?” snorted Jean loftily. “Crazy – but freaking brilliant.”

Jean Havoc, you're a genius.

Reflect, Reverse by porcelaindakota


Even though Royai isn't officially canon, we all know that it has always been and will always be canon. After many years of shipping Royai, I cherish all the little moments that the Colonel & the Lieutenant have shared. Thus, I hope Royai shippers will find the following collections useful. But beware of spoilers.

Royai Manga Moments (up to chapter 94) by selenityshiroi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neopets Returns